Wordpress Custom Roles is a wordpress plugin to prevent any wordpress user or a group of users or even wordpress roles to access the core wordpress pages or any plugin page with the ability to show or hide menus and submenus.
- Create Custom Role based on wordpress roles
- Create Custom Role based on wordpress users
- Add, Edit, Delete Role Rule
- Prevent page access to the wordpress core pages (posts, pages, media, settings, etc.)
- Prevent page access to any installed wordpress plugin
- Hide plugin menu
- Hide plugin submenu